Especially for the new week, the never-ending summer and the hot days that just refuse to cool down a little – here’s a light and tasty recipe for home-made raspberry, lime and yogurt popsicles. You only need 5 minutes to make it and it is fresh, fragrant and makes a perfect refreshing summer dessert.
Raspberry Popsicles with Lime and Yogurt
- 450 grams raspberry puree
- 600 ml. plain natural yogurt 3% fat
- 150 grams sugar powder
- Zest of 2 limes
- Juice of 2 limes
In a food processor with a steel blade, put raspberry puree, yogurt, powdered sugar, lime zest and lime juice and blend until a very smooth mixture is obtained.
Transfer the mixture to a medium jug and pour into the pan.
Freeze for at least 4-5 hours.
Remove the popsicles from the pan and serve immediately.
- Keep the popsicles in the freezer for up to a month.
- Raspberry puree can be bought in baking stores. If you can't find it, you can grind frozen raspberries (thawed), strain and use the filtered, smooth puree.
- Instead of raspberry puree, you can use a puree of cherries, blueberries, strawberries or any other berries that you like in the same amount.
- Instead of lime, lemon can be used in the same amount.
- For a slightly richer version of texture, you can use yogurt with higher fat content, such as Greek yogurt.
- I used this Popsicle mold I bought a few years ago and it’s super easy to use and creates the most beautiful popsicles.