One bowl and a whisk – that’s all you’ll need in order to make these blondies. These chocolate chips blondies with coffee and pecans are so easy to make, and are such a great treat in the morning or in the afternoon.
Chocolate Chips Blondies with Coffee and Pecans
Servings 20 cm square pan
For the blondies:
- 75 grams (1/3 cup) melted coconut oil
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) light brown sugar
- 75 grams (1/3 cup) sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. granulated instant coffee
- 2 tbsp. brandy
- 1/4 tsp. fine salt
- 140 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams dark chocolate chips
- 75 grams chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 175c degrees and grease the pan.
In a large bowl, whisk coconut oil, light brown sugar, sugar, eggs, vanilla, instant coffee, brandy and salt until mixture is smooth.
Sift in flour and add chocolate chips and chopped pecans.
Stir just until incorporated and additions are dispersed evenly.
Pour the mixture into the pan, flatten the top and bake for about 20-30 minutes, or until set, golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs.
Cool completely and cut into cubes.
- You can use any kind of nut you like instead of pecans.
- Milk or white chocolate can be used instead of dark chocolate.
- Keep the blondies in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Serve at room temperature.