Valentine’s day is coming in a few days, and if you want to make something sweet to your loved-one, this pudding is a great solution and so easy to make!
Strawberry and white chocolate pudding you make in minutes topped with a generous mound of whipped cream – so simple, yet super delicious and perfect for Valentin’s day.
White Chocolate Strawberry Pudding
For white chocolate strawberry pudding:
- 250 ml. (1 cup) milk
- 250 grams (1 cup) strawberry puree
- 75 grams (1/3 cup) sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 25 grams (2 tbsp.) butter
- 30 grams (3 tbsp.) cornstarch
- 60 ml. (1/4 cup) water
- 100 grams white chocolate finely chopped
For the cream:
- 250 ml. (1 cup) whipping cream very cold
- 30 grams (3 tbsp.) sugar powder
- 5 strawberries halved
White chocolate strawberry pudding: in a medium pot place milk, strawberry puree, sugar, salt and butter and heat to a boil.
Meanwhile, mix cornstarch and water into a smooth mixture in a small separate bowl.
Pour about 1/3 pf the milk mixture into the cornstarch mixture while whisking.
Add the cornstarch mixture into the pan with the remaining milk mixture and whisk well.
Cook the mixture over medium heat while constantly whisking until it thickens.
Remove from heat and add in the chopped chocolate. Continue to whisk until chocolate has melted and incorporated.
Divide the mixture between the glasses and fill about 2/3 of its height.
Cool in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours until set completely.
Cream: in a mixer bowl whip cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
Transfer the whipped cream into a piping bag with a serrated 2 cm piping tip and drizzle mounds of whipped cream on top of each pudding.
Decorate with strawberries and serve.
- Strawberry puree can be bought (frozen) in baking specialty stores for products and ingredients. It is also possible to make it yourself; simply grind strawberries in a blender until smooth puree form.
- Instead of strawberry puree you can use raspberry, cherry or any other berries puree you like in the same amount.
- Keep the desserts wrapped up well in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.